Top 10 Reasons to get a Second chance Apartment in Dallas.
1. Reestablishing rental history at a second chance apt can boost credit scores.
2. Reestablishing rental history at a second chance apt can help you get into apartments easier in the future.
3. Reestablishing rental history at a second chance apt can lower your future deposit at your next apartment.
4. No need for a co signer most of the time.
5. If you payed a higher deposit to get the second chance apt you generally get that deposit back if you took care of the apt.
6. There are nice second chance properties despite contrary belief, there are several A and B properties that consider second chance leasing.
7. Second chance properties still offer first month rent specials to qualified tenants. There may be an extra security deposit ( which is refundable if you take care of the apt) but in some cases you can still qualify for 1st month discounted rent or look and lease specials.
8.You have immidiate shelter. Several of my clients are homeless or living in bad temporary situations that they need to get out of. Having a roof over your head is the ultimate peace of mind.
9. They will consider a past Broken lease, bankruptcy, foreclosure, bad credit or late rent payments to a previous apartment.
10. They will often times consider a past eviction if its only one and over 1 year old.